This delicious smoothie is a complete meal when protein powder is added. Perfect for a quick breakfast (can be made and frozen/ refrigerated) or a snack anytime!
· 1 ripe banana
· 2/3 cup pumpkin puree (organic, from a can)
· 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (my favorite is unsweetened vanilla hemp milk)
· 1 tablespoon maple syrup
· ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (from Trader Joe’s) or use cinnamon
· ½ teaspoon cinnamon
· 1 scoop vanilla Vega/Orgain protein powder(or another type of non-dairy protein powder)
Blend all ingredients in high-speed blender. Adjust thickness to liking – with more/less non-dairy milk. You can also add ice if you prefer to drink cold.