· 1 cup of natural almond butter
· 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
· 1 large egg, lightly beaten
· 1.5 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
· Coarse sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except the sea salt until well combined.
4. Spoon tablespoons of the mixture one inch apart onto the parchment paper.
5. Flatten the mounds with a fork.
6. Sprinkle coarse salt on top of the cookies.
7. Bake about 10 minutes, switching the position of the pans about half way through.
8. Transfer freshly baked cookies onto a cooling rack and let rest.
9. Enjoy! :)