• 10 ice cubes
• 10 strawberries
• 10 mint leaves
• 3 Tablespoons raw honey (note: do not feed honey to children under 1 year old)
• 2 lemons (juiced)
• flax oil (optional - but great if looking to add calories for kids)
1. Add chopped strawberries, 8 mint leaves, lemon juice, and honey to blender with as little water as possible to blend. Blend until fully liquified.
2. Add flax oil (optional) and ice cubes. Blend until ice is completely crushed. (may need to stop and stir a couple of times, it is worth it for the texture).
3. Pour into glass and garnish with last mint leaves.
Strawberries are great for teeth and gums and full of antioxidants. Lemon juice helps to cleanse and strengthen the internal organs, regulate digestion, and promote sweating. Flax oil is great for all inflammation, including sunburn. Mint will relax you, and help to make you feel cooled down. Raw honey is a great way to sweeten food, while added living bacteria and enzymes!
Thank you to James Ray for sharing this incredibly yummy and creative recipe! :)